GloexPack is one of the subsidiaries of Gloex, which aims to pe-made bag packing machines and auxiliary configurations, covering food, pharmaceuticals, beverage, cosmetics, daily chemical, and other industries, with more than 15-year experience in the packaging field.
Typical Pre-made Pouch Packing Machine
GloexPack has three typical pre-made bag packing machines. Every machine has its own unique characteristics to meet different packing situations.
Applicable Pouch Formats
|Flat bag||Stand-up bag||Quad sealed bag||Gusset bag|
Affordable bag packing machine with great compatibility of bag formats
- Speed: 5~10 bags/min
- Working stations: Single or double stations meet different speed requirements
- Bag compatibility: 10 mins bag formats changeover
- Features: Small footprint; Easy maintenance, Friendly to set-up business
The easiest packaging machine to operate
- Speed: 20~40 bags/min
- Working stations: 8-station design to meet complex packaging requirements
- Bag compatibility: Great compatibility of bag sizes, bag size changeover within 5 mins
- Features: Mechanically driven bag clamps, stable heavy bag packing; Centralized self-lubricating system
High-speed bag packing machine
- Speed: 40~90 bags/min
- Working stations: Up to 9 stations enable complex and flexible packing process
- Bag Compatibility: Good compatibility of bag formats
- Features: Twice filling for faster filling speed or multiple product filling; Hot sealing & cold sealing, twice sealing for tight sealing
Typical Configuration of Product Feastures
With a professional engineering team, GloexPack will offer the customized dosing system to fit your products features.
The standard configuration is screw auger.
For free-flow powder
- Grid: To adjust the speed and frequency of powder agitating.
- Pneumatic driving damper: To prevent powder self-flowing.
For Poor-flow powder
Forcing screw auger: To ensure filling speed through pressure.
For dusty powder
- Pre-sealing jaws：Anit-dust device for filling, to prevent product contamination of sealed areas during filling.
- Dust collection device：On Filling Hopper, to collect the dust during filling.
- Vacuuming & Nitrogen flushing device:
To keep products fresh and anti-fragile during transportation.
- CIP system:
1. Automatic cleaning for the dosing system.
2. Integrate the CIP program on PLC
- Drip collection pan:
Receiving the liquid drop, to keep sealing jaw clean.
- Air exhausting device for liquid:
Decrease the air in bags, to ensure the beautiful bag shape.